Velocitek Prostart – V2 (2020_
All new Velocitek Prostart – 2020 Update.
The best just got better!
Highly Visible in All Conditions – A bonded Gorilla® Glass display with razor sharp white on black digits shows up crystal clear through your favorite polarized sunglasses. User selectable White or Red LED backlight.
Zero-Latency Aerospace-Grade Navigation – A powerful 72 channel, 18Hz multi-constellation GPS receiver combined with a 100Hz solid-state 6-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) and a patented high-precision 3-axis geomagnetic sensor gives you accurate distance, speed and heading information with zero lag time.
75-Hour Li-Ion Battery – A battery that you can charge using any USB port or phone charger and then forget about for the rest of the week gives you one less thing to worry about on race days.
High-Speed, High-Capacity Data Logging – The ProStart records position, time, course over ground, speed over ground, magnetic heading and heel angle four times per second. The 8GB onboard flash memory is enough room for 1000 hours of sailing data.
Replay Anywhere – When you plug the new ProStart into any Mac, PC or Linux computer it shows up as an external drive with your track files on it. You can drag and drop these files into browser based replay software like Charted Sails or Njord Analytics, without having to install anything on your computer
- ±0.1 Knots Speed Accuracy
- ±0.5°Heading Repeatability
- Refreshes 4 times per second (4Hz)
- Water Resistant to 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- 120mm × 175mm × 40mm case
- 30mm tall digits and 120° viewing cone
- Red / white LED backlight
- Captures Lat, Long, Time, COG, SOG, magnetic heading, and heel angle (4Hz)
- 1000–hour data log downloadable on MacOS, Windows, or Linux
- 75–hour Lithium-Ion Battery
- Compatible with Velocitek Mast Bracket and Velocitek W Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty