Sailmon Max + Cyclops Smart𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸² Nano
Sailmon Max + Cyclops Smart𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸² Nano now work seamlessly together with no gateway! Pairing the great technology of the Sailmon Max with live load sensing from Cyclops Marine.
The Max + Nano package is prefect for any dinghy class such as the moth.
Cyclops Smart𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸² Nano Technical Specifications
- Max working load of 600kg, accurate to within 6kg.
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your phone.
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your boat electronics via the Cyclops gateway.
- Data log and data graph stored on phone and/or gateway.
- Multiple sensors can be read on one phone or gateway.
- Loadtalk enables the load to be heard in eyephones whilst sailing, ideal for tuning runs.
- Precision designed for lowest weight, low windage.
- Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load.
- Durable and waterproof beyond IP67.
- Built-in smartbutton preserves battery life, so that device only stays on when needed.
- For display on a smartphone, recommended range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range).
- Bearing surface designed to fit strops with relevant working loads.