Spinlock Sail-Sense attaches permanently to the sail, measuring key performance data such as Hours of Use, UV, G-Force and Flogging (movement).
Creating a ‘passport’ for your sails, identifying make, model, construction date, dimensions and materials. Sail-Sense also allows a sail to be tracked, traced and located and a full history viewed in real time.
Sail-Sense links via Bluetooth with an App installed on a mobile, tablet, or PC to deliver powerful analytical and performance data. Each Sail-Sense identification code allows multiple sails to be managed through a single device and multiple users can manage a sail’s lifetime history.
• Measures Hours in use, UV exposure, Flogging, Tack count & Location
• See how, when and where a sail has been used
• Negligible size and weight
• Tamper Proof record of a sails lifetime history
• Monitor the ‘health score’ & life of a sail
• Real time asset management – Live Mode: Full time visibility of product usage and wear
• App (iOS and Android) Sail-Sense users able to log, record and review and export all of the data recorded
ALL APP FEATURES INCLUDED IN PRICE – NO LONGER REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION
• Sewn attachment to the sail
• Fitted during sail manufacture or added as an aftermarket accessory
• 7.5 years battery hours depending on use
• Fibre analysis of UV and motion undertaken by Southampton University
• Deliver usage-based warranty and service agreements
• Accurately record sail condition and monitor degradation
• Optimise and streamline inventory management
• Valuable training aid for crews and yacht operators